EAS Institutional membership benefits include:
- TWO COPIES of the "Aquaculture Europe" magazine (biannual publication). This magazine covers all aspects of aquaculture with a special focus on Europe. Each issue includes a feature article and shorter articles on developments affecting European aquaculture. EAS INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS ARE ALSO ENTITLED TO ONE FREE HALF-PAGE ADVERTISEMENT IN AQUACULTURE EUROPE PER YEAR
- "Aquaculture Europe" e-newsletter, bimonthly (PDF), including details on meetings and events, publications, news items with links, information from the members
- an annual members list and free listing in it
- online access to our peer reviewed journal Aquaculture International (AQUI): bimonthly peer reviewed journal comprising research papers, short communications and technical notes
- reduced registration fees (membership rate) FOR UP TO 3 PERSONS FROM THE ORGANISATION at EAS or WAS events
Other services for EAS members include:
- access to the members' part of the EAS web site,where you can find
- back copies of the AE magazine
- other EAS members
- all papers published in AQUI
- abstracts of our AE events
- job vacancies
- reduction on publications: EAS publications, WAS magazine and publications, Springer Aquaculture Books
*An EAS membership year comprises 12 months and starts on the date of payment.
JOIN US HERE!