Individual Membership of EAS is available for ONE year or THREE YEARS or LIFE.
A reduction in the membership fee (only on a one year basis) is available for residents of certain countries.
*an EAS membership year is 12 or 36 months or for life and starts on the date of payment
Reduced membership fees are available for individuals residing in the following countries:
Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Morocco, Serbia, Tunesia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine
(* based on GNI per capita; Atlas method (current US $); Source www.worldbank.org)
- "Aquaculture Europe" magazine, biannual publication (PDF). This magazine covers all aspects of aquaculture with a special focus on Europe. Each issue includes a feature article and shorter articles on developments affecting European aquaculture
- "Aquaculture Europe" e-newsletter, bimonthly (PDF), including details on meetings and events, publications, news items with links, information from the members
- an annual members list and free listing in it
- online access to our peer reviewed journal Aquaculture International (AQUI): bimonthly peer reviewed journal comprising research papers, short communications and technical notes
- reduced registration fees (membership rate) at EAS or WAS events
Other services for EAS members include:
- access to the members' part of the EAS web site, where you can find
- back copies of the AE magazine
- other EAS members
- all papers published in AQUI
- abstracts of our AE events
- job vacancies
- reduction on publications: EAS publications, WAS magazine and publications, Springer Aquaculture Books
EAS membership for students and retired persons is FREE of CHARGE!!
New "free" members need to sign up online and provide proof of their status.
- Students (copy of current valid student card required)
- Retired persons ('certification' on honour or other proof of retired status required)
Current student & retired members will receive a renewal notification near to the expiry date.
Honorary Life Membership (HLM) of EAS is an award given to those persons that have had a marked impact on the development of European aquaculture.
Awardees are selected by the EAS Board and the presentation of the HLM is usually made at the Opening of our annual event.
See the list of our Honorary Life Members
JOIN US HERE!