AE2011 SESSION 'KEYNOTES' (provided with permission of the presenters)
- Alternative aquaculture - Maria Teresa Dinis - "Alternative aquaculture and sustainable use of coastal areas"
- Aquaculture and the consumer - Kriton Grigorakis - "Emerging issues in marketing and quality of farmed fish"
- Hatchery production - Manuel Yufera - "Food, feeding protocols and feeding behaviour in larval fish"
- Engineering and technology - Joël Aubin - "Environmental criteria for fish farming acceptability"
- New species - Neil Duncan - "New species for aquaculture production including ornamentals"
- Welfare - Anders Kiessling - "Fish welfare - one key factor to achieve sustinable fish farming"
- Zebrafish - Laia Ribas - "Zebrafish and other laboratory fish models for aquaculture research"