EAS offers Corporate Membership with special benefits for companies (producers, suppliers, etc) in the aquaculture sector.
EAS Corporate membership BENEFITS:
- FREE HALF PAGE advert once per year in either EAS magazine or newsletter - plus 50% reduction for additional adverts.
- Listing of all Corporate Members in the SHOW DIRECTORY at our events
- All employees can have the REDUCED REGISTRATION RATE at EAS and WAS events
- Priority choice to SPONSOR a session (or other sponsorship) at AE events
- Option to propose and present EAS WEBINARS
- ONE POST of products or services per month on EAS LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
- LIST of corporate members in the EAS newsletter
- LOGO and LINK on EAS homepage as Corporate Member
- "Aquaculture Europe" magazine, biannual publication (PDF). This magazine covers all aspects of aquaculture with a special focus on Europe. Each issue includes a feature article and shorter articles on developments affecting European aquaculture.
- "Aquaculture Europe" e-newsletter, bimonthly (PDF), including details on meetings and events, publications, news items with links, information from the members
- An annual MEMBERS LIST and free listing in it
- ONLINE ACCESS to our peer reviewed journal Aquaculture International (AQUI): bimonthly peer reviewed journal comprising research papers, short communications and technical notes
Other services for EAS members include:
- access to the members' part of the EAS web site,where you can find
- back copies of the AE magazine
- other EAS members
- all papers published in AQUI
- abstracts of our AE events
- job vacancies
- reduction on publications: EAS publications, WAS magazine and publications, Springer Aquaculture Books
*An EAS membership year comprises 12 months (for standard) or 36 months (for promotional) and starts on the date of payment.
JOIN US HERE!