- Registration for the workshop is mandatory. The completed registration process, i.e. fulfilling all the following points, is mandatory for participation.
- Please fill in the REGISTRATION FORM . This form will provide us with some basic information about yourself and will give you the opportunity to describe yourself and your professional interest in the subject of the workshop. The form will be made available to all workshop participants and will be published in a closed section of our website, only accessible for workshop participants. If you do not want your personal information to be published, please indicate this on the registration form.
- Upon reception of your registration form (firstname.lastname@example.org), you will receive a written confirmation from us. Please print this confirmation letter and present it at the registration desk.
- Participation in the workshop is free of charge for all registered participants of AQUA2012 and/or trade show visitors. This means, you either need to register as a conference delegate (full access to AQUA2012, prices range from 140 to 525 €) OR you need to register with a trade show day pass (access to the trade show on all days, no access to the conference, price 25 €). In any case, please use the official AQUA2012 registration form. All payments need to be made to these accounts. You will need to present your AQUA2012 badge or your trade show pass before you can access the workshop venue. It is your responsibility to register for either of these two options.
- All further information about the workshop methodology, schedule and speakers will follow in short due and follow our group on LinkedIn to get involved.
- If you are interested in sponsoring this workshop, please contact the organizers under email@example.com.
Stefan Teerlinck Rumbeke (BE), Stefan Meyer, Büsum (DE) and Tomáš Policar, Vodňany (CZ)