Benefits for Individual members of EAS
EAS Individual members receive:
→ up-to-date aquaculture-related information and networking opportunities
→ reductions on publications
→ reductions on EAS and WAS meeting registration
→ other membership services
EAS Individual members automatically receive:
- "Aquaculture Europe" magazine (biannual publication). This magazine covers all aspects of aquaculture with a special focus on Europe. Each issue includes a feature article and shorter articles on developments affecting European aquaculture. Institutional members receive 2 copies;
- "Aquaculture Europe" e-newsletter, bimonthly (PDF), including details on meetings and events, publications, news items with links, information from the members;
- An annual members list and free listing in it;
- Online access to our peer reviewed journal Aquaculture International (AQUI): bimonthly peer reviewed journal comprising research papers, short communications and technical note
Other services for EAS members include:
- access to the members' part of the EAS web site, including an on-line members' directory, EAS thematic groups, EAS Student Forum and other networking;
- reduction on publications: EAS publications (full list available at www.aquaeas.eu), WAS magazine and publications, Springer Aquaculture Books;
- reduced registration fees (membership rate) at EAS or WAS co-organised meetings;
- reduced subscription rates of up to 20% on various magazines/newspapers/web sites: Eurofish, Fish Farming International, Fish Farmer, FISHupdate, Hatchery International, Havbruk, ContactDirect.com, Seafoodintelligence.com;
- EAS Association News, including General Assembly information (minutes of the latest meetings), other information for members, audited financial results and others;
- EAS elections;
- A page for members to submit articles for the magazine.
Standard Reduced Student** Individual membership* € 97,50 € 67,50 € 30
* An EAS membership year comprises 12 months and starts on the first of the month following the date of payment.
**copy of current student card required
JOIN US HERE!