Individual Membership of EAS is available for ONE year or THREE YEARS or LIFE. See fees below.
A reduction in the membership fee (only on a one year basis) is available for residents of certain countries (see below).
- "Aquaculture Europe" magazine (biannual publication). This magazine covers all aspects of aquaculture with a special focus on Europe. Each issue includes a feature article and shorter articles on developments affecting European aquaculture
- "Aquaculture Europe" e-newsletter, bimonthly (PDF), including details on meetings and events, publications, news items with links, information from the members
- an annual members list and free listing in it
- online access to our peer reviewed journal Aquaculture International (AQUI): bimonthly peer reviewed journal comprising research papers, short communications and technical notes
- reduced registration fees (membership rate) at EAS or WAS events
Other services for EAS members include:
- access to the members' part of the EAS web site,where you can find
- back copies of the AE magazine
- other EAS members
- all papers published in AQUI
- abstracts of our AE events
- job vacancies
- reduction on publications: EAS publications, WAS magazine and publications, Springer Aquaculture Books
1 year 3 years Reduced(1 year only) Life Individual membership* € 90 € 255 € 60 € 720
* An EAS membership year is 12 or 36 months or indefinte (for LIFE) and starts on the date of payment.
Reduced membership fees are available for individuals residing in the following countries:
(* based on GNI per capita; Atlas method (current US$); Source www.worldbank.org)
JOIN US HERE!