Submission will remain open but the later you submit, the less chance you have of an oral presentation!
Aquaculture Europe 2019 encourages the submission of high quality oral and poster presentations. We strongly encourage authors to consider poster presentations because poster sessions will be an integral part of the programme. Papers submitted for "oral presentation preferred" may not be accepted as oral presentations due to the limited number of available time slots. All abstracts must be in English - the official language of the conference.
The selection of abstracts is based upon several criteria, but the most important one is quality. Our guidelines have therefore been updated to reflect this. Please take time to read them and ensure that you follow them. Abstracts that do not will not be assessed for inclusion.
Each oral presenter shall be entitled to no more than 15 minutes for a presentation, plus 5 minutes for questions. Authors of studies involving proprietary products or formulations should present this information in workshops or the trade show. Oral presentations should use PowerPoint. Overhead and slide projectors and video players will not be available.
Posters will have a prominent place in Aquaculture Europe meetings:
- Presenters that send a PDF or Power Point version of their poster four weeks before the conference will have their poster reviewed within the appropriate oral session.
- Special poster viewing with authors present is provided during the happy hours.
- Besides this, posters will be easily accessible during the lunch breaks.
- In the programme book, special mention will be made in the oral session lists of where the relevant posters can be found.
- Prizes will be awarded during the wrap-up session for Best Poster and Best Student Poster.
All presenters are required to pay their own registration, accommodation and travel expenses. Aquaculture Europe cannot subsidize registration fees, travel or hotel costs.
No Abstract Book will be printed - a compilation will be provided online and a mobile phone app to registered delegates.
Click here to submit your abstract.
See the proposed list of sessions here.